couple things have happened, some elucidated by folks above....ie: coldest winter in a long time Now, some mills are being hit with huge...
REPLACE THE HARMAN?! NEVER! sounds like youre on the right track.......bench test everything, hook every motor up to a pigtail and see how it...
depends....seen em go in 2 years, seen em last 10........
its cold....why don't people plan ahead? One right after another.... Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.:mad:
yea, yea, that's what they all say........*sniff* :(
yea....by my count, you owe me a couple dinners.......
[IMG]
yea, but not a pretty mental picture... Don't forget folks, that most of us measure ash by VOLUME (how much ash is in my ash pan), whereas, when...
I wanna see some Twin Ports tests, please....not the generic stuff off the bags.....
I too wondered where all of the nice, intelligent, good-looking forum posters went from another website, till someone clued me in about this...
pft....best way to clean when its cold......call your servants to do it from the comfort of your hacienda in Costa del Sol!
dangit, Will, Im sitting here looking at this post of yours, and my gf walks in, sees me looking at that, and now thinks all I do is lookit stuff...
whether buying new or used, sometimes its important to know when to walk away from a deal. I've always been amazed that a guy will attempt to talk...
we get ALOT of then in like that.....2 pieces usually......that's WAY beyond time to change them. First, they warp, which allows some of the flame...
hey, Mike! Yea, but to be fair to the end-user, some of the manuals really leave a lot to be desired...things are getting a bit better, but man!...
mmmmm....love the cold weather! good pellet-selling weather.....would like to see it somewhat colder tho........when I worked in the oilfields,...
WAAAAAAY too much......warranty has run out on all electronics, almost done on the stove body as well. Half of that....$2000-$2500, cash is fair....
hey, sorry, been busy, finding prospective mates wit me club! While I cannot agree that there is a shortage, I can say there might be localized...
nope......not......yet
touchpanels are good and bad.....I like the simplicity, but when they go bad, youre done, and they are almost always proprietary, so youre not...