sowy.....the OP asked about a P61......
but, I thought "see thru" was a GOOD thing!
nasty!
check your ash door gaskets!
Harman has always been pretty good (to us) in fixing bona-fide issues, even after the warranty is up. Good example is the 5-hole burn pot. We...
I just prostrate myself in front of my home Harman shrine......maybe light a candle......pretty romantic
gimme bitter cold....love it....add snow....now I HATE IT!!!!!! :(
great post, wish more folks thought like you! (talking abt the videos on Harman's site)
I'm wondering if possibly the stove possibly went thru a startup cycle shortly before you shut it down.....possibly fresh pellets smoldering away...
smile?! Whats that?
tried it.....it didn't work.......:mad:
nah.....don't need no bread or milk, batteries, or bottled water. Got a creek nearby for water, deer in the freezer, and the neighbors have a...
Well, its my day off (I worked at the store Saturday and Sunday).....kinda....just finished plowing, getting ready for our NEXT storm, tonight.
all great input above, from BOTH sides of the counter! :D but, as I am on the same side of a different counter as Eric, maybe I can clarify it...
I have had more than one owners' manual left in the ash pan....usually you can see the remains under the fire brick and flame guide......but, of...
oh, please....the dealer never told them to read it....not their fault....and they certainly ARE NOT going to pay the service charge to fix the...
yea, don't bust em up and put it in the stove....the fines can cause issues such as ratholing and possibly clogging the auger......firepit,...
problem is, even adding the crossover tube doesn't get the gum out of the inside of the feeder assembly. Its not usually the auger than gums up,...
welp, if you are getting gummy residue in the bottom of your hopper, I would highly suggest you call your dealer and have it fixed- and this fix...
hey, Dex....are these wireless thermo sensors? Pretty cool