well, my father and BiL sell oil, retail, and this kind of thing does happen, and its usually simply by mistake (in the case of oil,...
well, it IS tropical CT, after all......you guys don't need em as much as your brethren up North!
hmm....I think I'd stop by rather than check the website, as no one seems to know how fast/often they get updated......
sadly, given the brisk business we are seeing these days, by the time folks get home to read this, then get to the Big Box, you're likely too...
yea, can lead a horse to water, but ya cant make them buy pellets! This shortage thing doesn't happen every year, but it certainly is bad when it...
2 trux coming in tomorrow (supposedly)....one NEWP, one MWP....have to see how fast they sell out....glad I am off next weekend! :popcorn:
tech advice? pellet stoves? the Big Box? you kidding me?! :rofl: :lol:
far be it from me to defend the Big Boxes, but I wonder how expeditiously the IT department updates the website? I cant imagine its done on the...
I know, Doug......its worrisome......
yea, pretty bad scene....just talked with a customer who told me they cant find pellets between Boston and Albany........dang........hope this...
depends on what the flaw is, I guess, imacman. cant speak for the other dealers, but I do know that Harman has never given us grief over warranty...
gotsta agree with Eric......Harman has always required the dealer to service the units they sell, and that hasn't stopped. As for warranty issues,...
well, depends on the mill, actually. It took me 3 hours to sell a full truckload yesterday of NEWPs....don't know about next week- they are doing...
blew thru a truckload of NEWPS between 8 and 11 this morning......now I'm selling the Okies.....the folks near me are very frugal! Only have...
no, the airwash bar is the horizontal section which is between the ash door and the upper door. The openings at the top is where your air come...
yea, maybe a good idea to replace (end of season).....that edge is where the hinge is, so there is a possibility that the edge of the hinge...
I wouldn't say that the cheaper pellet units aren't "good", as there is a niche in every market for the lesser cost ones. If someone only has a...
no, no, the P61 DOES have a gasket, and given the sticky residue, that's what I suggested above with post #6.....now, the OP sez they had a P61...
not that I always like to agree with Doug, because he owes me a dinner, but we have heard from two pellet manufacturers so far, and the spring...
refer to post #1 of this same thread.......