yea, had a customer who had their stash stolen....was by the side of the garage when they went TO work, but when they got home.....gonzo......
everyone values things differently.......some of us, who are not yet retired, value their time a bit more than others.....I work weekends, single...
given the state of pellets in the area....if you're reading it here, its probably too late.....3 TL's yesterday, each one sold out in a hour.
premium customer = customer with $$$
yep.....we've had folks specifically tell us to put their pellets beneath the overhang....(yea, a 4' long skid under a 1' overhang!)...and then...
I concur.....seems like more folks mentioning clinkering with hardwoods...haven't heard much from the softie folks for clinkering so far.....
well, Xena, youre pretty resourceful, more than most, Im sure you'll be ok! :thumbs:
yea....bringing up some EZ-Blaze from Virginia to tide us over till more stock comes available.....costing us $85/ton to get it up here, just for...
my neighbor's dog $hi^ts on my deck, right next to my pellet grill.....if this keeps up, that thing is gonna disappear behind a stone wall...
as said above....volume.....only way to make money with the breakage, etc. Now that pellets seem to have been commoditized, its even more...
well, don't we all do whats best for us first? Doug doesn't sell directly to the end user- when I hear that he does, I will not buy from him...
March 14th? so, not shipping out for two weeks.....oilman luv ya!
When we have brought inventory in from the west coast, it's pricey, but kind of immaterial, as I don't actually KNOW what HD pays. I can tell you...
could be.....many of the items you see on their shelves aren't even paid for until after they are sold......(like consignment)
I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one. Blazers are made by West Oregon Wood Pellets, and, from their website, they product a hair over...
you'd be wrong. Google "Loss Leader" and "Predatory Pricing"......the big boxes are the absolute KINGS of both of these sales philosophies. Now,...
well said
me....full blooded Irish here (which means most likely a lot of Viking in me), and I don't even drink!
as for Home Despot and what they sell stuff for....I think in this case they are selling below cost, and while I don't blame you folks at all for...
yea, that's a bad situation when that happens.......depending on state/federal laws, can be financially ruining. Point is, if you remove the...