boy, I dunno Wwert.....I am sitting here at work, and all Im doing is answering the phones for people who cant find em anywhere........I am hoping...
I didn't get booted for spam....much worse.....I didn't hold the same opinions in a political leaning as the moderators and owner......turns out...
whats underwear?
you evil spammer you!
yea, Don, old keyboard....lol......and I cant type.....more to make it easier to vary the draft tho.....more adjustibility
hey, Don....just spied your post! the new blowers are a lot more adjustable than the old ones......the old ones were adjustable to like =/- 5...
yep, good idea to discon the tube going to the switch.......hey, I keep em in stock, anyways......not terribly uncommon for folks to clean their...
we are sending out ours in April as well....still trying to firm up on a couple of pellet mills......not looking like a great year for prices tho,...
yup....checked it.....very nice, made sense to me, and I concur! My whole goodbye thread, as well as my PM's saying goodbye to folks were...
you are certainly welcome here, Wwert! You know, I haven't been over there since I left months ago, but now I'm tempted to check your...
I generally avoid those folks where I end up questioning their business practices or ethics, but Ive found that loyalty can be bought, ethics be...
hey, its that darn Global Warming.......its warmer for some folks, colder for others.....we are all the "others".....at least that's what the...
and, recently, they added a $20/ton "energy surcharge" to their pellets, making the not so great pellet a not so great deal either.
thing is, some folks feel that ordering in October is "early".......folks....."early" is April-May.......
lol- yea.......4 T/L's yesterday, sold each one in 45 min- and hour.........ugh......
welp, Im here, so, yea, they let anyone in.......
welcome aboard, Poolguy! I recall you from "another" forum.....good to have you here with all the other misfits!!!!!
yea, good point...my memory is so bad I can hide my own Easter eggs!
where do I put my ole bear trap?
all day, every day....you'll be fine