Getting ready to head to St Martin for a week.....if we can get out wit da snowstorm coming Tues/Wed
you're right....don't try to put them down right away....let THEM try to put YOU down, resist.....after a few attempts the lactic acid builds up...
sometimes we get a better deal when the beer haulers need a load, the only issue there is the pellets come in box trucks and the driver is...
those are good prices as well! We aren't getting enough out of our local sources, and have brought some in from Virginia....problem is that for...
I dunno about where you are Eric, but here in the northeast, we are having a heck of a time getting some.....its Thursday, moved 4 loads this...
sure does.....they are just harder to "fix"
well, okok, to bolster her self-esteem, I picked the ugliest one.......
blah- out of pellets again......truck was sposta load in Virginia yesterday, but the storm hit, now its icy and they wont load until its gone.......
my Harman p61 is just finishing up year 15.......still runs well......don't fix it if it aint broke! :thumbs:
yep.......lawyers...... :confused: the thing is, you can never CYA enough...........they just end up saying...."my first language is...
heh....old guy here too! Got a kid here, 25, who is a gym nut.......guy works like mad at the gym, looks good, all the girls like him.....you know...
don- its EXACTLY like yours.....or, yours is like mine........how do you like it?
lotsa times the draft pegs out on high OR low draft.......I just got a new digital draft meter which has a range of +/- 20 inches of water, broke...
if youre set screw is already maxxed out, Sub, then no, that's just full voltage to the combi blower (cant increase itmore if its already set to...
no, Don, all the voltage adjustments are made via the potentiometer, manually, on the set screw on the circuitboard
my gf is 51 and still oves going to the ice cream stand......Janines' Frosty! Ware MA....bit of a drive, but oh well!
wait amminnit! post #9 above has a smilie.......could this be a setting I screwed up somewhere?
;) sure enough! it didn't work! dang.......
ye yea, tough call really......as for availability, don't see a real issue there....folks just might have to plan ahead a bit..........as no one...
I am SO uncool that I am cool