doing a smoked Prime Rib myself......making it international with Mesquite! :drool:
oh, dont worry, at least half of all my answers are bad.....I wont upset ya!!!! :smoke:
now its showing up......I am NOT mobileo_O
and I found out its even more expensive to get rid of the wife........I could buy ALOT of toys for what THAT cost me! (Why are there sometimes...
the thing is, that its not a level playing field........you folks might not agree, but with the consumer protection laws, its pretty much a...
That IS pretty good....now off to research the Harman instructions!
the igniter holder (cradle) is MARKEDLY different than the one which has held the igniter since Harman started autoignition since the inception of...
right! exactly where there is more pellets earlier in the feed cycle
above is a different type of burnpot......for a certain Harman unit....... first pic is a birdseye view, from above second pic is a new ignitor...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
heck, I ALWAYS would like to say what's on my mind, but that's not conducive to good business! One of the reasons I'm not on the other forum...
I left mine off last night too....was 27 here.....my living room was 60 with kids complaining.....meh....
LOL! This is exactly what I've done. We didn't sell the unit, its not under warranty.......hate to say it, but I've just got to think of a...
hey....they make heated toilet seats!!! http://heatedtoiletseat.com/ talk about derailed, but its an option......kinda like radiant flooring, but...
and I believe Eric is alluding to the fact that you'd darn well better get an installation cost and be sure what it includes....because none of...
we generally get the credit card number when the appointment is made, thereby allowing us to explain how much the service charges are, etc. When...
pretty much everything I read above reinforces my idea not to do anything more with this unit until I can get a good test on the outlet...in...
yup......in my original post, I did mention we tried several outlets.....the longer the extension cord is, the more resistance you get, which isnt...
yea, in truth, time will tell....I just hate it when the season is upon us and folks are squaking about price and supply issues.......its a risk...
heh....nothing to do with hating people! As for a Harman stove with issues.....weeeeell, I think its not the stove but POWER supply issues.....I...