You mean mowers actually use motor oil? Lol, I'm just being sarcastic. But you are correct, very few people actually do PM work on their mowers...
Sweet, cherry makes for some beautiful lumber....
Great thread, way to step up for your country!! God Bless ya, Casper! Making us all proud!
That looks like some good stuff and almost ready for the stove!
Just poison ivy all over my arms and chest.....lol
Beat me to it!
You fellas made day......love ya both!!! LMAO.....:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
As Duane said, we gave most of that ash to the neighbor, and Duane wanted to have some saw fun...... It was a mini-GTG, and we all had a good time!
Nevermind the mule, load that wagon!! That Ford can take it!
blacksmith and I have been busy knocking out the Coronawood all "2nd Winter" (aka spring round these parts), working a big job right now in a...
I concur, looks like pignut the me too...
That's good news for sure, Randy! Prayers for their full recovery!
blacksmith recently refurbished a very low hour 038 for his one uncle, who has since fell in love with the saw. The aren't, by most standards,...
Could be an air leak.....could also need the low circuit richened up a tad.....
The biggest problem with buying Chinese stuff is they don't compete on an EVEN PLAYING FIELD. Made by slave labor /sweat shops and not to mention...
I've had the pleasure to hang out with Randy and Kevin both on several occasions. Both stand-up guys at the top of their game. Kevin builds...
That's just heartbreaking, on top of everything else going on in this country right now.....
Yes sir, he's home. Still doing his schooling online, he's maintaining a solid 4.0 GPA too! He helps us with trees quite often, and he's still a...
I've become a wood snob, have to be with the limited space I've got.....lol
Yes we got slammed with some good winds, Joe and I did a storm damaged maple removal last evening, even had the old Stihl 041AV Super out for the...