i did say "virtual", for the record.... unless you're a pretty FHC gal like wildwest, Backwoods Savage 's wife, Midwinter or one of our other...
you guys and gsls are all absolutley AMAZING! Have I mentioned how dammed much I love all yinz??? Its not about money, IT NEVER WAS. And thats...
What kind of vittles we looking at there? What project will those beauties help build?
I was going to say you must have your settings in one of your apps set to receive notifications in some sort or another.... People either love...
Furthermore, if you find yourself unable to log on here in the future, you can also contact me via Facebook Messenger (Scott Kustaborder)....
We here at FHC owe everyone a sincere apology... In a nutshell guys and gals, we need to get our software upgraded. The internet is making some...
In a nutshell guys and gals, we need to get our software upgraded. The internet making some changes, namely Google, and SSL certificates and...
I built some stuff over the winter but I've been so busy with trees, work and chores that I really don't get too much time to work on saws during...
Do do you need the whole rear handle, or just a little flap at the bottom of the handle?
Around here it's woods or woodlands. Forests (in my mind) are vast espanses of hilly or mountainous woodlands with very little signs of anything...
Brian and his son along with the server tech have been working hard on thi issue, hats off to them! In a nutshell, our SLL expired, our site is...
In a nutshell, yes we are safe, being encrypted by a 3rd party SSL (per what the server tech explained to me) but we need to make some major...
Happy Father's Day to all you hard-working dad's out there......my hat is off to you all. Enjoyed the day with my family at my mom and dad's...
Oh trust me, she's on it....... I know my place here at the Overkill Funny Farm..... 'zactly......lol
Sadly guys, it got put on the back burner for quite a while. We had monsoon after monsoon, then winter hit, then another rainy spring...... The...
We will have the Swag Shop back soon, I've got a whole slew of new shirt and sticker ideas, as well as some other goodies..... Stay tuned......
Well done, brother! Those hollow ones can be tricky and totally unpredictable! Looks like a big silver maple?
Think about this for a moment... Countless men and women have put their lives on the line and died protecting our country and our freedoms for...
Maybe follow in his father's footsteps and be a redneck engineer?
Free BTUs, Sparky......get crackin!