One of my favorite scents is cherry burning in the middle of a snowstorm....call me crazy....
Welcome to your new home! I gotta say, as an avid woodburner many years myself, you sir have it down pat! Glad to have you aboard, and thank...
You guys may notice some odd things/gremlins here and there over the course of the coming days/weeks, we are in the midst of tuning and...
It's down for the moment, we will have it back up and running soon...
Well I'll guarantee you me and the crew will be there!! I'll try to drag the missus along too!
Pretty sure Kevin is still having his GTG in Michigan this fall, and we will be there if so.....
It was a pleasure to finally get to meet you at Dennis's last spring buddy, look forward to shaking your hand again sooner rather than later!...
Yeah I know, miss that GTG!
that's my whole problem...too many hobbies and no time to do any of them!
I've just about got my coal forges dug out of the shop, does that count? Lol
It's heavy....probably around 30-35lbs with that 36" bar
It's old and slow......just like it's owner.... But it keeps plugging away and gets the job done.....just like it's owner......lol
....cutting some dead ash on the neighbors farm the other evening in that wicked heat! We need this 1957 classic "Davy Crockett", because it was...
Or who knows, maybe a chainsaw or gear giveaway in the near future? Ya just never can tell......
Thanks everyone! I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that there will be glitches off and on because of the outdated software, until...
Guys and gals,we will be working on a total software upgrade in the coming weeks, you may see glitches and outages on the site, please bear with...
In my best Rod Stewart voice, "Have I told, you lately, that I LIKE you......"?
How have you been, Darrin? Long time no see!
[ATTACH]
:picard::rofl: :lol: