I meant "camp"........dang big thumbs on this little cell phone screen... I apologize folks but I misspell all the time, I'm not that illiterate,...
Likewise!!
The bigger the better, IMO. I like big rounds because they give off all kinds of nice, squared-off splits....lol Some pics of the biggest locust...
Hanging in there, busy as all get-out.....
And FWIW some of the best ring sausage and kielbasa I've ever eaten was made from bear meat here in our area.
Nice bear, I hunt with my camp in bear season and almost every year we get one or two bears. A 267# bear would be a great kill here in central...
I need one of those that says CHAINSAWS! How have you been, brother?
We are good, staying busy as ever. I've been working normally through this whole debacle, but I also believe I had this crud back in January.....
Found a few older pics.....one of my sled and sleigh loaded up, and one of me standing on a pile of wood I pulled off the neighbors farm with the...
I love that kind of stuff! Some here will bear witness of my many hoarding adventures using my old snowmobile and a homemade sleigh hauling wood...
One of this sites great attributes (or downfalls, depending on who you talk to in the household! )
Those early Homies were legendary saws...... Cool find, keep us posted if you get it to fire up. And I agree with farmer steve in regards to the...
How have you and the family been, Zap?
It's down for the time being until we can reorganize how we did it/where we centralize and ship from. I promise, eventually, it will be back up...
Actually he can't wait to come out as well! He really enjoyed the last time!
Project is looking great so far, my friend! When you're all finished up, you can come down and help me build mine (yes, the one I've been...
A fella I work with bought it for his back yard firepit....he was shocked I didn't keep it for myself! Lol
It's a compromise.......and we share the chore of ruling the roost.....lol We are to the point where I just don't have much room anymore, but I...
Back when I wasn't on the "3 Year Plan" (I'm at 7 years now.....lol) I'd seek out SS wood.....stuff like spruce, soft maple, poplar, ash,...
You have a sound plan, and it's working! I remember when I was one year ahead......now I'm at almost 7 years ahead! Call me crazy......because,...