Very sorry for your loss, it looks like your family gave him a wonderful life......
87 non ethanol will be fine in a worksaw, the Stihl synthetic is good to. Better value buying a gallon of Amsoil Synthetic instead of the tiny...
I run 50:1 in all my stuff, whether its new equipment or vintage equipment, using Amsoil Sabre synthetic and 90 octane non-ethanol gas. Been...
Did you guys make it up to Kevins? I just had too much going on, just too darned busy.....
Looking good brother!
They're probably thinking "he's STIHL putting up firewood"!!!
I didn't get any pics but we lit up both Sat and Sun evenings, I'll try and get some pics tonight... Wife was decorating the hearth for fall, the...
Who else lit up this past weekend? This ties for my earliest SS light-up ever, we had a fire in the NZ3000 both Saturday night and Sunday night....
Because this has to be one of the most epic stacks I've ever seen!! Facebook post said it was from New Brunswick, if memory serves me...
bear 1998 is a master at doing briskets.....talk with him for some tips. BTW yours looks like it turned out good, especially for a first attempt!
Glad to see you back bud!
I will never EVER forget. Til my last breath on earth. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] REMEMBER THEM!!! [ATTACH]
Grizz has been busy with other things, believe me we are all grateful for the hard work he's put into this place over the years.....
Well......just might be......:whistle:
We are respecting our tech helpers wishes and keeping him out of the limelight. He's a humble guy, which makes me like him even more.... Believe...
I can't take credit for a lot of the internals right now, Well Seasoned and his son have been doing a lot of stuff, but our "inside guy" has been...
Sorry all, yes the upgrades are still in progress. We have a duplicate site being built offline and will do the upgrade there first to see what...
Most woods, in my experiences, seem to season better if standing dead and barkless. Almost all the bigger dead blowdown stuff I've cut over on...
I'm getting to the point where this stuff is starting to kick my azz, but I still love doing it!
My 71 Grabber has been upgraded a bit.....performance motor with a 5 speed behind it. We have a lot of fun in this car just had it to the All...