[ATTACH] Gus turned one yesterday. Sporting a paracord collar my boy made for him.
[ATTACH] Didn’t even make the first service:hair:
LMAO! That’s great!
[ATTACH] From our one “storm” this year.
Yup, nice load of future BTU’s there.
:eek:
That’s rough, We went through the same deal with a lab and our kids 2 years ago. Not fun times. He got visibly sick we were honest with the kids...
2 tsc’s one only had straight run the other had none. A blue seal store had none and an agway store had none. The family owned farm store that I...
NH Reds’s
[ATTACH] Don’t mind my junk and the kid that refuses to wear a shirt!
You need to do a thread “the March to 2300”. That is a chit ton of wood.
I wonder if they will replace the one the pup chewed up? :rofl: :lol:
Good to know.
I was thinking the grass looked very green… then saw the date:rofl: :lol:
There are screen protectors that are guaranteed for life. The one that I have I got from Best Buy and they have replaced it at least a dozen times...
[ATTACH] Picked up today, had to go to 5 different places to find some!
Gave the elderly neighbor a ride the other day, he spilled his tea on the floor. I pulled over told him to lift his feet, pulled the mat and...
was the crud on it included in the deal?
Is it common to use anitsieze for pipe connections? I’m a Teflon tape with thread sealing paste on top kinda guy.
Yep we were fine. When I was a kid it was pretty common to get a couple storms a year with snowfall like that. The power going out is a bit of an...