I have used the metal for top cover. Works pretty well when weighted down.
He could be identifying as a hen?
Gotta swap the tires around on the wheels and cross rotate don’t want any cupping…
Those power buggy’s are like 10k$+!
Looks like they are directional…
[ATTACH] No fire needed today, back to reality tomorrow, may need a fire when we get home with thinned out blood!
[ATTACH] What was this thread about? :rofl: :lol:
About the only way I’ll eat cottage cheese is a dip that my aunt makes, has pickles or olives and some other stuff. It’s bomb and only comes out a...
Can’t get more simple than the P 51[ATTACH]
No attitude. Honest questions. I’m curious who bashed the BX? I think I have been following along. Did I miss something? Entirely possible.
I don’t think anybody said a BX is junk…from your posts you obviously like yours and it does everything you want it to do… until it doesn't then...
Toad in the sliced wiener?
[ATTACH]
Them were big fires!
Still burning…
That guy farms less than an hour from Boston! Kinda hard to believe.
The liquid stuff they spray out of a tanker? That stuff packs a punch!
I’ll start looking for a donor, in the mean time I plan to clean it up real good and smear epoxy over it. There is t really any pressure there....
[ATTACH] I thought I got all the water out.:headbang::doh:
I have heard that there are car sellers that install immobilizers in vehicles that have high risk buyers. Miss a payment and your car is a brick....