:binoculars::camping::campfire:
[ATTACH] :bug:Noticed this walking across the parking lot!
Cleaning out the freezer?
NEVER! edit: worked at a dealership for a good while from that experience I would never by the first of any model or engine change. Unless you...
[ATTACH] Labs will be labs! He would swim in a teaspoon if he could get himself into it!
[ATTACH]
And the salt they put on the fries will make you thirsty for a week!
The only thing that is good about BK is the smell from the exhaust over the grill driving by. I can’t remember the last time I ate there but do...
Enjoying a margarita while grilling some burgers. [ATTACH]
Yup, makes it hard to get on a lift. I gotta listen to all the warnings, company vehicle all that stuff is “to remain on”. Small price to pay...
Yep, I’m done. Had my last fire last night. With the stove in the basement occasional use doesn't really work well. There is the most firewood...
Nice! The dinger that reminds you to check for occupants and the funky cable less shifter took some getting used to for me.
Them chunks still look HEAVY.
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
[ATTACH] Yum!
I have heard putting nails through the base of the trap near where the bar snaps down is an effective mod. Haven’t tried it tho. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Caught some squid yesterday. First attempt at frying with the Dutch oven. Hope I don’t burn the garage down! Lol
45*f with liquid sunshine. NH blend in the box.
Pushem into the guardrail!