Yup you are correct! Spent Saturday/Sunday on board with my sons scout troop. We explored Pretty much everywhere they allow you to go. It gave...
[ATTACH] My son and nephew on the stern of the USS Massachusetts.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I used POR15 it’s held on for 10 ish years.
The paint peeled of the hydraulic tank on my splitter just like yours. It was only 6 months old, when I asked the guy at TSC he said all I can do...
[ATTACH] Smells like crackhead under here!
Yup we have them here too. That big body’s makes a good wrecking ball for the windshield when you take the legs out. A schoolmates sister was...
Somewhat off topic but funny none the less…[ATTACH]
My buddies in western NY callem yard goats.
I recently watched a pretty interesting documentary on beavers and how North America looked before the they were pretty much decimated for the...
We have some C7700’s with attenuators mounted to them, they will sit on the side of the road for weeks without starting. Ain’t no way they will...
It’s even more fun when you get the second bar stuck. So I have been told. Lol
One of the many uses for brake clean! Makes an excellent propellant in a potato cannon as well:thumbs:
Those bees are destructive! Folks had a shed built with rough sawn hemlock they made Swiss cheese out of it in short order!they have had luck with...
Yup my first house was on a postage stamp in town I gotcha. It is very convenient that “they “ let you do it, saves the clean up in the driveway...
F
Yep defiantly remember seeing your pics. Still kinda think it’s odd. Small town here as well but when delivery’s of material are ordered they get...
And VW’s, entire vehicle harness of white wires. Had a Golf GTI for a hot minute. When the electrical gremlins started popping up it went down...
Oof, that coulda got ugly!
New Jersey, ya can’t pump your own gas but you can leave wood in the street for a week! :rofl: :lol: