[MEDIA] Bummed I can’t make a date work for the fair well tour.
Hit the shady maple smorgasbord if you get a chance! Go hungry.
Yup what he said. Clean up the top of the broken bolt real good. [ATTACH] Depending on the situation I might use the angle grinder and carbide bit...
We have had dogs come running in the house after being sprayed by a skunk. Those little ones would be eliminated before they cause a problem.
Have moved stoves in and out of basements with a rented stair climbing dolly. Best 45$ I ever spent.
Just spitballing here but I think I’d put each in a contractor trash bag and open for a bit on a rotating schedule. Ain’t never tried it tho.
Just got run in from a passing down pour hoping to salvage the fire.
I have never bought cut and split firewood but if I were in the position to I would tell the seller I plan to stack it and measure both the...
I heard from a friend onlyfans has some interesting nature content!
Ain’t you supposed to be fishin!?
Had a visitor take down our feeders. We won’t put them back out for a bit. [ATTACH]
Agreed :handshake:
That guys stuff is oddly relaxing.
Was yours a manual? The Focus is a pretty reliable rig without the DPS6 transaxle.
Sounds like you have it under control. I’d imagine there must be hydraulic shops out there that make lines up that could have you up and going...
Yup, we have one small tv but its generally off unless the kids are watching something. If I sit down and turn it on I’m usually asleep pretty...
Guy at the place I worked at used a couple cans to clean out the plastic manifold on a wind star. Guess what when he started the motor the...
Repurposing a snowblower engine food for thought
Buddy recently inherited his dads 9n, he is ok with oil changes and stuff but not much more. He called me saying that it sat for quite a while and...
I spent a fair about of time with gramps after he retired and before he passed. Never once saw him eat a single grain of rice.