Do they work as "non-stick"? OR are they just a gimmick? Copper? What kind of copper we talkin?
See link below for by far the best cookware on the planet if you ask me, but I'm not an expert. I have cheap stuff, expensive stuff, ceramic,...
VERY cool idea, love it! Get it to me next summer for a few days, I'll get a pic of it 100 miles offshore tuna fishing! ;-)
I'd swear that is the same cat that lives in the woods next to my house! That thing eats one bird a day from around my bird feeder hanging from...
The marine fuel in NY is dyed bright pink. Not sure if it is supposed to be "red", but it looks pink, almost florescent. Home heating oil is the...
You know, I received those a while ago now, but have yet to try one. I have a lot of older stuff in the humidor that I've been working on first,...
To the contrary, in NY state marine fuel not only includes ROAD TAX (go figure, my boat is NOT on the road!!), it also includes marine...
Sure the pressures are high, but they have been that way for a l-o-n-g time. It sounds scary, but it really isn't, and they just don't have many...
You the man!! ;)
More heat??? My PH puts out enough heat for the neighborhood already!! ;) But I would LOVE the visibility of the CAT, that would be cool!
How much is that metal roofing material? Is it more or less $ than regular asphalt shingles?
This thread likely broke some records I'm sure! Any of the mods keeping any stats for the site? I think this hit 45 or 46 pages in about 4...
Thanks buddy, but your about 50 pages too late!!! ;) Well, the truck has left the station anyway!
I haven't seen anyone having to replace injectors on it. Probably never need it unless you use some dirty fuel.
Yes I am! I have a progress Hybrid I installed in Dec of 2012. So I'm on my 5th year with it. LOVE it.
Wow, very cool, thanks. I thought about doing that also.... pm on way!
Weird finish on the cap on those!
Yes, it's in an orchard. ;) Thanks for the info...interesting. Sounds a lot like grapes and how they graft different varieties....
You guys got it, it's a Honey Crisp. I know because there was three type of apples, and three names but they were all mixed up. I took a few of...
Can anyone ID this Apple tree by the Apple? In other words, what kind of Apples are these? Two pics, of two different apples (I assume they are...