A lot!! If they don't heat their packaging plants correctly, the price of rice will go up so high we can't afford it!! :D
Just seeing these posts now, after posting the above.... so there is your update! ;) Super happy with the truck, worked out awesome. Been...
I have, I track every mile and every gallon using the app "Fuel Log 3". Surprisingly the display is dead on. My manual calcs will come out to...
lol! Sorry, haven't been on here in a while. Link for "Firewood hoist" in my sig....
That is really cool!! Never saw a flat one like that.
Humans walked all over the planet for hundreds of thousands of years. We now have cars, trains, airplanes, should we continue to WALK around on...
I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a HELL of a time burning this year. It's so dang warm, I have to keep really small fires going, which...
Moparguy, Welcome! So does your name refer to the fact you work for Mopar ?
Wow! Redfin that saw is cutting nicely! Sharp chain!
What's a "mortgage"?
That's pretty dang amazing! I get a hell of a lot more than that each year. After 2 to 3 cord thru it each season, I get about a pint or 2 from...
The first two pics make me think it looks like Walnut, with the dark color inside with a light wood ring on the outside, potato chip bark. BUT,...
SUPER CEDARS! Nuff said.
Good for you, and good luck! I did the same thing a few months ago, except I did not take on another job yet. I got sooooooo tired of the...
Christmas Sale going on now, site wide sale!! And don't forget to add the FHC code at checkout for an additional 10% off your order!
Wow, can't believe how many IS's there are on here...
Got it!! She already owns some Nautical necklaces from Maria! ;-) Hope your enjoying them!
Thanks widow!
She does Nautical costume Jewelry..... www.MariaCarraraJewelry.com. Thanks for thinking of her. Who is looking for something?
I never did report back on these. I've only smoked two of them so far, NOT very good at all. I guess for a buck and a half a stick, you get what...