SmokeyTheBear you didn't mention you would be up visiting. I might have left some honey out for you if I had known you were in the area. [IMG]...
Looks like the Ford Bronco will be back in production for 2020 Ford also plans to bring back the Ford Ranger.
Not sure when the heat will let up here. Some summers, we don't get a hot spell at all. A few days in the 80s is more normal. Now we have this...
So true Dennis. My kids are always after me to get rid of staff that they see as useless. My position is there is no need for them to see value...
Drove my Kea Soul to Lewiston this AM. AC on because of the high heat and humidity. Ozone was said to be unsafe. Had to redirect the blowing...
X8, I think, but I always lose count.
love seeing the kid and the fawn. Makes us feel alive.