Looks like he knows where the edge of the deck is. I've have some friends who have stepped right off the edge of a deck without the rail even...
[MEDIA]
You have to be inventive to survive this heat: [ATTACH]
Oh yes, There are men today that brave through some very "hell on earth" conditions. They continue to give and sacrifice much the same as they...
Is that a pond on your land? Will it be opened to the pastured area? Good son you have there. Must be a good upbringing.
I used to think that the dogs would know their limits, but I was wrong about that. Mostly they will, but when distracted, that gets all their...
My Molly comes right back in the house with the AC. The heat is too much for her. Too much for me also. I haven't met anyone here in Maine...
Looks like the holiday is ready to end. Having it in the middle of the week is sort of odd because it messes with schedules, but to be honest, I...
Saber tooth hound!
23, same as me when I married
Learning curve. never stops does it.
Sure is hot and humid. We went out for a late breakfast. Skipped lunch and had take out pizza for supper. Staying home and trying to stay...
He is only 47yrs. Give him credit where credit is due!
That is a good solid record, esp. these days. One more and it will be 50yrs, for us. 4 kids and eight grand kids. Not too shabby!
My Molly will eat broccoli and carrots just as fast as she will eat cheese. I try to give her only real cheese, not much of it, but as a treat...
She is most fortunate to not be in torturous pain. It can be horrid. Hope she recovers soon. You just never know when that will flare back up.
There is no good answer for that. It is the way they are wired and you have to accept it just a part of their very being. Call your observation...
My brother and his wife arrived here from Florida. I think he has lived in Florida over half his life. He says the weather here is hellish....
One version or another of acyclovir. That can cut the duration of the pain that comes with shingles by speeding up the healing.
The really nice thing about AC is the ability to breath better. Hunting for my breath in the heat tires me out quickly.