Love how this story has grown. To think that Brian will be able to know his rescues are good responsible homes now. You both now have three...
We have a lot of ledge here. Built the house on top. Had a 4 ft knee wall then wood walls on three sides. One side remained open ground level....
That is the right age to work with them on things like gardening, building birdhouses and feeders and even painting some things. Put that spark...
Sun still out here. If we get rain, we need it, but I don't wish to ruin someone's weekend. One day is much like another to me. I just take the...
Beautiful day, but I can hardly stand up straight. Low back pain for the past three days. Much worse first thing in the morning. Not being...
yup, really like the looks of that floor. Should be easy to keep clean and not show every crumb. You sure have put a lot of work into that...
I would leave it alone for a bit. Most likely will settle down some more.
That looks really good. You'll be happy with that floor for a long time.
My house was redone with them, copper pipes removed. Too many failures in the copper pipes which were installed in 1975. House redone two...
You and most of the rest of us!
What a neat looking addition. I hope you enjoy it for years to come. I hate to say it, but everytime I make new space, it fills up quickly and...
I kept a litter of kittens. We have 6 adult indoor cats. If you would like some insight of what the presents to you for work, Pm me. I'll share...
Agree, (I don't know the count)
If it is a edge that you wouldn't mind having no grass or weed, you can take some white vinegar, add some dawn dish detergent and some salt, then...
There is a version of that available, but it cost a whole lot more and isn't as light weight. [IMG]
so good you are able to do the the trip. Nice being able to cut out some time to do the things you want. Looking forward to the slide show.
I went to a battery powered weed wacker because of the weight. Hard to hold it and use a cane to keep from falling over. That cart can serve as...
i did a google search, can't find a beverage called "Mani" what is it?
one of the most huge changes in today's fighting soldiers is one of training. Soldiers today have professional training in weaponry and...
I have to tell you all that the weather has made a dramatic change. the wind is blowing with a stiff breeze, and the temp has dropped to 74 with...