i love chicken pot pie. Homemade is the only way to go. That is one of my comfort foods, but after the weather turns cool. For now, it is...
Never ending projects, some needed, some wanted. all work and $$$. Do while you have your health. Never know when you will get shut down....
you are doing that project for a decent price. I hired a plumber and a worker (my son) to assist. I'm not able to do any of it myself because...
cherish the moments. Loon, do you find that the big dogs are smarter than the little ones? My big guy, Max, knew so much. I swear he got...
Good finds and good work done right there. I really like the cast iron to cook with. I can only use a few pieces. Too heavy for me to store...
I think you are going to be happy with Pex. You need a few specialized tools, but then you are off and running. I was glad not to have all those...
Looks like Brian and his wife did a wonderful job of keeping the kittens from becoming feral. Handling them as tiny kittens is key for that. I...
Just love watching that all come together. Amazing what can be carved out of a space in the woods.
two years ago I sold my truck. My problem is that I'm not able to climb up into a truck. I wife isn't able to climb in either. We owned it for...
TurboDiesel , the advice given by justdraftn is spot on. The splash from the soil is what is spreading your problem. Tomato plants need to be...
Happy Birthday x9!!! CleanFire
Damp, Heavy Fog here. Looks like Boomer coming in this afternoon. [IMG]
Lots of sound advice here. Getting the right stove is so important to your heating needs and satisfaction. Giving the way things are going with...
Enjoy the day. pictures help the memories.
I've been OK also most of the time, so for now, it is stable but the side effects is what I don't care for. If I were younger, I wouldn't take...
I am on way more bp meds than most folks with hypertension. But to be dead honest, I can't tell when off. Sometimes I suspect it is when it...
A man with a couple horses was using a dray to pull wood out. That was summer. Seemed to work well for him.
Rain looked more impressive on the radar. Came and went in 15 min. just a light rain at that. Now the sun is back shining bright.
I think what will be the biggest impression is when they deliver and set up the new house. That is really impressive to watch. That house will...
Got a good one about to hit us. Looks to be short lived, then nothing after it. Really need the rain. Haven't been out to water. My back is...