I am in a locked price with Fielding. 700 gallons propane at $2.49 a gallon. Last year I only contracted for 500 gallons at about the same...
Just think of all the bugs those birds are taking off your lawn. They have a eye for them.
I wish you well with your journey to renew your relations with your son. So very important. We only pass this way once. Make the most of it....
More like 122 billion, or 19 % of stock value! 16 billion or 122 billion are both numbers higher than I can comprehend. The numbers I like are...
Caffeine does that to me also. :rofl: :lol: Sometimes I don't get to the bottom of the cup before I have to make my run!
X9 make the most of it.
My mom's parents house was like that, but without an addition. There were 7 kids raised there. 5 boys and two girls. Can't imagine them all...
Whisky or Rum? Both sure to get some positive attraction!
I have seen lighting strike a tree that was near where I was camping. I think I was about 50-75 feet from that strike. It blew the top of the...
The issue I think will be how the retailers read the tea leaves. They will supply according the intensity of their sales. Transportation plays a...
Good luck.
You are doing the right thing to get it checked. At least you will know what to watch out for. Peace of mind is worth a lot.
For me, boats and ships are something to admire from land. No desire to be on them much at all. I have enjoyed going on small lakes and...
I hated driving with my plow on. I didn't drive the truck much, but I always wanted the plow off unless it predictable that there would be snow...
:heidi: I am late again, Seems to be my story lately. I trust you had a good one and will continue to do so!
Well, I am late as usual. Hope you had a good day and good wishes for when you celebrate it.
just look at that Vista now. With the horses, the pasture, and the pond surrounded by the woods. Fantastic.
And why is the plow still on the truck? Someone know something we don't about the forecast?
And to think they don't want my dog on the beach! [ATTACH]
So time ago, I put a battery powered fence around the garden. Two strands, one low and one high. I was working in there. Bent foward,...