Only a quick ride from here. We go there often. There are some scenic drives alongside the ocean. (Ocean Drive). I've yet to go to the...
I personally haven't taken it because I use the VA if I get tested, and test positive, l loose access to the VA providing my other meds for my...
Welcome to Hemp CBD Oil Store Remember that this is legal everywhere and it doesn't have the THC part that is the psychoactive drug. Lots of...
you know, as you age, and I mean really get older, things like that vinyl siding will be much less offending. Income becomes fixed, and you...
Now that is progress. Looks nice.
saw a picture today of the sky above the forest fires in CA. Very impressive. Looks like the end was coming. [ATTACH]
That is funny, Our departed Max used to pick up and drop his stainless steel dishes when he wanted them filled. When they dropped on the ceramic...
How about some CBD? If Melatonin works, that is good. CBD goes to work within minutes. I gave it to my poor Max when he had pain. so much...
I took in a stray about 5 yrs ago. Took a lot of work to get her back to looking like a cat. She had bald spots and lots of scabs on her. Vet...
Maybe some furniture manufacturing will come back to life in the USA. So many here have died out as a result of China's imports. We had so many...
Happy Birthday Lousyweather, Have a good one and do something good for yourself!
I use bright yellow on my tools. That color really stands out.
Me too, I couldn't climb into one of those above the ground, and I have no desire to take care of one. My son put one in the back yard for two...
That "or sumptin" could be very scary! [IMG]
Lots of really good pellets made right here in NewEngland. There are mills located near me. Seems supplies are adequate. Huge demand for lumber...
Saw this, what to you folks think about it? You Should Use a Cast-Iron Skillet to Grill Your Steak, Here’s Why
My thoughts also. I've seen those vids of them in swarms. Nothing ever like that here. They will drive away any other hummingbird. Very...
Just think about the ticks they eliminate
His projects do all seem very substantial. I really like following the progress.
I wouldn't blame you one bit for moving to an area where you feel life will be better for you. Does your daughter live in that area?