That look I think is her getting the effects of the anesthesia out of her system. You remember back when she had her other surgery and she was a...
I take my 10mg dose at bedtime. I take the others in tbe morning except for the one that us twice daily. I hate tipping over. I now take tbe...
Did you sneak it in between your medications?
I am sure grateful for those inexpensive kids pools. Easy to fill up and keep reasonably clean. Molly likes to wade in them, but never sits down...
Hard to believe how many dogs are getting that knee surgery. My poor Max was miserable until we had his repaired. He was just too big and...
she has got to be uncomfortable. I have never seen a knee repair that was a cakewalk.
Seldom hear anyone say they are happy about trees being pulled down in front of their home, or that building a house in front of you will improve...
Being that is was Eric VW , it is a good thing it is was it is. Just remember, he could have posed in his thong. Then we would all need therapy.
I think it would be good if only I wasn't so heavy. I am working on it, lost about 9 lbs in the last three weeks.
Clever! You will help prevent failure of the surgery with that ramp.
That makes me so sad and sorry for you and you wife and Gizmo. Went though that just a month ago with my Max. I still feel like the Grim...
Wonderful. My labs are so smart. I think they would do the same,
I have a lift attached to my receiver, it has a swing away arm so I can get into the back of the van. The lift carries my mobility scooter. The...
and here is the proof of that tha. [ATTACH]
Heck, not many, for me it is none at all. I can lift them up and pour them into the hopper, but I can walk and carry them or over I go.
Have you seen the Duluth trading adds for underwear? Funny as all get out.
The disparity in the tariffs is so out of balance, it is hard to comprehend how this creeping up was ever allowed to happen. Becoming a country...
Once the grass grows in, that pond and land is going to be one of the best Vistas that can be had. I hope you take a picture for every month,...
Can you put a garage door on the short side?
x7 IHATEPROPANE (I hope I have that right, I'm horrid on remembering the counts.)