I vote for red locktite. Easy and you have it on hand. If that doesn't work, then go to plan B
Massey Ferguson 1723 , Just a small 25hp sub compact.
Nice looking stuff. I'm on a mission for a 3rd function valve/kit. What else is there to do on a very snowy day besides spend a little more...
I will get it done. Fortunately, I have done a little of everything throughout the years including hydraulics so that is a plus. I also have...
Dang , That is a really sweet job with a fine attention to detail. You have got some talent for sure. I will try to follow in your footsteps when...
Good thinking. I will be doing the same
Havent looked at this entire thread but certainly will do that. Thanks !!!!
Why the heck is my post in your's? Long day , no really long = Sorry.
Extra beer , plenty of food .....then hurry up and wait. I too will park cars off to the side tonight so snowblowing and /or plowing is easier...
Nice ! As screwed us up this State there is a lot of interesting history here and all around us. Todays youth has no clue as far as what we have...
Something with a tighter grain. I know a lot of butcher blocks use maple for that reason ; "boos-Blocks" for example. You have any local sawmills...
I was questioning the 400 BRAD ; whats going on? Frozen ground and you can't dig up that ole' mason jar full of cash in the out-back?? My truck...
Thanks guys ; for helping me spend money that is. LOL It's things like this I work a second job for. Getting older and trying to make work...
Well once again I come here and it costs me money:makeitrain":makeitrain" Just placed an order for one from CTA , building them now and I should...