Thanks for mentioning me Chevyman. Not only a b-day but even better than that today is my 2-year anniversary being a member here:)
Great looking pups. Love the stripes on the front legs of the one on the left. Both really great looking girls
Hotter than a chicken nugget right from the fryer.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: that’s some funny right there. :D It is my wife’s name. Anyone have an extra fryer? cocktails for the lady’s ?
Tire chains , the new bling for the kitchen table. Take all those fancy napkin rings and toss them. The chain gang 2022 is movin on up!
He is the ultimate multi-tasker. I think he uses that popcorn instead of speedy dry for any oil spills
good use for a Crapsman ratchet
You guys eat your popcorn. I'm going to start the crock-pot low and slow to see where this goes. You know it's going to have a happy ending!:whistle:
:bug: That will wake you up in a hurry, and I thought it was cold here. Judging by that we are in a heatwave.
Thanks, from what I have read; at least about pentacryl , it doesn't go far. How is the final product when it dries? I don't mind paying a little...
Oak here Thermometer says 2. Have to shovel out after the storm yesterday, dreading that chore with those temperatures. Looks like the wind might...
Pentacryl ( rather pricey ) or Anchor Seal 2 are a couple options. I have not used either one yet. There are some other options out there as well....
Not sure. I do know they do sell a sealer that is supposed to slow the drying. This is still new to me
Beautiful looking day there
Makes perfect sense. Still learning here. Thanks for the feedback.
Snowing here and windy. Half the yard is bare grass and the other half has it all with 2 foot drifts. Good day to work in the shop today.
Should come in handy , had it long enough. Now it's time to 'pimp my ride "
Thanks, A dealer is about an hour from me, so I went and looked and was sold, it took quite a while to get here but worth the wait. Didn't go for...
He has some mad skills thats for sure
No I am not , it does really well for what it is. For my needs it suits me just fine. I looked for a used one for years but couldn't find anything...