25 inch "Lite" Bar for me.
Nice everything in those pictures. Piles , your heater set-up , just everything looks great!
If we meet at G&H can we get a deal on 2 of them? You know what I am talking about!
You are a spoiler if you are going to act like that. Time to shut this thread down.
He sleeps on the couch anyway , so much money stuffed in his mattress it is to uncomfortable
Well , thats a good point. I didn't even think of that.
It's going to be a rainy day here so BRAD can't cut or split. Let's start a survey. Is he going shopping? Yes-or-No
Selling ..................hmmmmmmmm This ought to be good.:popcorn: :makeitrain"
One saw, two saws, three saws, four, five saws, six saws, seven saws....more. Like MasterMech has stated above: " this thread is an example of why...
My parents had the exact same stove in their house on the cape, it didn't have the wings on the sides and was sort of an off white almost a cream...
Right now some of mine is in a pile uncovered and some stacked: covered/uncovered ; top covered is why I say covered/uncovered. When time and...
Porky-pine gets my vote.
I like it , the drying time is on the long side but if you wait it out it burns great. Nice offer from you to pass it on. Hope someone from here...
Will do. Thanks Eric.
Sure , put it aside and when you come by to have cookies we can mix up a batch of tea to go with the cookies. I will grab a gallon of turpentine...
"Bunch-O-Junk-I-Had-In-My-Tool-Box-Collecting-Dust-&-Rust -Spitz'negled -Together " aka "" a "jigamathing "
Thanks JB, I have anchor seal I use on logs , the regular type that is almost like a liquid rubber. They say Anchor seal 2 is more of an end grain...
I have winter grade bar oil for when it is really cold but rarely need it. I did use it a couple weeks back for the first time in years , when it...
I found out the hard way a couple years back. Emptied the stove after it was out for a couple days and proceeded to bury the ashes in my compost...
I know how that goes. We have labs and our younger one has done the same. Enjoy them!!