My problem is I don't take enough pictures. I need to work on that. It would really help. I like the idea of some sort of map as well that has...
I was thinking ........TAD ( Tractor Attachment Disorder ) I just had to bail out of another thread about a mower for tractors for brush...
Keep it up ! Looks great for sure.
I'm getting out of this thread. This tractor accessory thing is worse than a bad case of CAD. Is there a vaccine for this ??:whistle:
Sha-zam! Thats a nice pile.
Looks great. Can't wait to get mine. I'm worse than a kid waiting for Santa on Christmas Day. And everyone thinks CAD is bad? :thumbs:
Nice , workin' it. Great looking day and a beautiful looking place you have there.
Nice setup you have there. Able to use it year round is great.
Welcome to the club. Looks like you will fit right in. Enjoy!!
Correct me if I am wrong but another member recalls when BRAD made a statement about " Never getting CAD" Now I don't know how to do a search here...
Nice job buddy , they look great. Hope we can get together soon for a cut-a-thon to put them through the paces.
Looks cozy in there. Stay warm.
Love the pusher box , I picked one up for my machine just before snow season. Certainly, made quick work of clearing snow it the two plowable...
Whats wrong ; well that's easy. Too much orange:rofl: :lol:
Can't disagree with this , I have wished mine was bigger ( story of my life but that's a different story ). Anyway... Mine is just a small...
OK gang , I think I figured this out. He has converted to natural gas , must have eaten at Taco-Bell last night.:heidi:
OK , So lets get back on track here. The ball is in your court BRAD , what is going on?:rofl: :lol:
The great pumpkin ?
Cool car Scotty , you don't see too many of those around.
Can't wait to see this on the Car Hoarding Thread.