Had a few hours today to get out and do some cutting with BRAD today, once again great time and a perfect day to be out. Finally, my first time...
So is that a diesel?
Or as the haters will say. " I'd rather have no car than a Mopar" And yes , that is a nice clean truck. I had no idea that Dodge had a 12 valve...
Well it has nothing to do with social media. This is the only forum I am a member at and don't really have any interest in any others. No...
^^^^ You aren't missing much.^^^^^ Well ; except high taxes , gas prices and a governor that is an........lets just say he is a governor.
You have never been to Connecticut ?:whistle:
Last line of your reply gets my vote.
Observation, Man hole covers always seem to be in the part of the travel lane where your tires go if you drive down the center of the lane so you...
Thats really nice.
I think I agree with this. Isn't the extra hump there so when the chain rolls around the nose of the bar the hump sticks out past the height of...
That is awesome. Fewer and fewer kids these days that are his age wouldn't even think of doing work like that. You have taught him well. Be proud...
4 burgers = 2 lbs. Perfect ratio. Big fan of just a good burger any day and that could be breakfast, lunch or supper.
Just going by what I see . I know a few around me that are into the syrup but on a much smaller scale. It is a little more involved than many...
LOL , now that's what I call a cross-over vehicle. The paper towels behind the gloves will dust it off when you are done. No one will ever know.
Honey Fuzz , you have a lot going on there. Nice to see. Doesn't leave you much down time I'll bet but must be rewarding. Great Job!
Yes sir , also a one man band here. Dang that is a beautiful looking splitter!!
My hydraulic system has never run too cold but I do notice that before it gets heat into the detent on the return stroke sometimes pops out until...
I hear you on that one. Saws , splitters , gas , oil, chains, etc. adds up but then there is the other side. I don't have to pay the oil man , it...
Both , just like that! Sexy ain't it! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes it is a bad disease for sure. I went the exact same route as you , AG tires filled with beet juice. Turf tires were an option when I bought it...