Metal can really put a damper on the day. I hit it bad last week , it was buried deep in a log and completely out of sight. Chain is way beyond a...
Yeah Buddy! I'm ready for next time. Small trailer is buried to the axle in mud in backyard , no worries though I have a spare if I need it....
Log Rite here as well. Very nice products and made here in good ole' Connecticut. I have 2 hookaroons , a Cant Hook and their log arch Jr. ; all...
Maybe I should have waited but thought I could get away with it. Nothing a little extra top soil in the spring won’t fix. That area needed a...
yes he has his work cut out for him He bought the house about a year ago It has been a lot of work for him and still more to go. Everything...
I would say don’t back in. Pretty soft. I will get a picture in morning. Was just getting dark when it got stuck. Oh well could have been worse.
I have a coworker that has a log home that was built from it. He was telling me he is looking for some logs to replace some damaged logs that are...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] More from the same score today , another great day to be outside. Really enjoy working with BRAD. He is woopin' me into...
It is what I believe they call a pulp hook. The ones I have are made by Gripo out of Canada. It got a workout today for sure.
These work great for doing that. [IMG]
I use mine a lot. Great unloading truck or trailer and around the mill.
And free pizza ?
No it's all good. I actually have three pumpkin saws now: 359 with mild port work and muffler mod. , 455 that was given to me and needed a...
I have a 550xp myself, Very nice saw. I don't own any large Huskys but often tossed the idea around. Maybe I should put it on the bucket list.
Did you have to use a carbide chain ?
I thought that Oregon had a new triangle cutter chain on the market.
Where do you get your energy. Cutting splitting and loading for three hours yesterday , went and unloaded the truck , and then saw maintenance. I...
You are spot on! I was going to go myself the other day but opted out and waited until we could go together ; it is just so much better. Someone...
Now that's a beautiful thing, or 2 You should enjoy that!
Bark says no to me , far from an expert but the bark just doesn't have that prehistoric look. Any BL around here just looks like it could be skin...