Being a drag racer I can relate to that.
Mine is minty fresh and ready for action. It sleeps in the garage , I wish I was that lucky. I do need to do a little work , third function valve...
New is for you.
Anything I can. Being an engine builder by trade has a lot to do with it. There is so much left on the table when it comes to performance so ;...
Yeah BRAD , why not a 400?:D The suspense is killing us.
Way to go.
That thing looks so cool. Going to be a bummer when you have to put tires back on.
I'm sure you will figure something out. Hey can you get paper plates to match the wheels when you are done ?:rofl: :lol:
Yup He’s a goner . Poor guy , I remember only three saws. It was many years ago and I’m still kicking.
Friends had them growing up , they were punished on a daily basis and just kept going.
The Subaru Brat , the car that came with two jump seats in the bed from the factory with hand grips on the sides to hold on to. Safety First!...
They had to find a use for all the spare "Flux-Capacitors " they had laying around.
Exactly what I was thinking . ELM:bug:
Another case of CAD has hit one of our members. Don't think you can't catch it , it is real and is contagious so beware. I have a 290 and for...
BRAD Lowes down at exit 8 shows in stock. $59.88 = road trip
I too was out of the cutting loop for a while. It was a great feeling a couple weeks ago to get back at it. Needless to say I soon realized that I...
It only takes a short time to mark them out but worth every second in the end. Stacks just look so much better when you are done.
Just keep cutting. Problem solved
Yes we did. You got me on that one.
I have a recipe that has cheese too. It is a spinach and provolone Italian sausage. It is great cooked on the grill. Have not done a batch in...