Foil packets or Hobo packs are awesome. We do them in the woodstove quite often. Potatoes , a burger with some onions sliced up and some...
Looks like a little tank. Nice!
Pasties:rofl: :lol: Isn't that a stick on bikini? Dinner looks good though.
First step in recovery right there. Now lets see what you can do about CAD. I'm guessing nothing.
You-betchya" We are all good on this end. That's all part of it. I do actually have three Huskys (shhhhh) ; you didn't hear that from me....
It won't take away too much power from the pumpkin patch kids now will it.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Ok now were even:D
oh yeah , and 192 top handle, forgot about that one.
Ouch , That left a mark.:(
Double on everything Off the top of my head I think the only saw without doubles is the MS170
Forgot about that as well , let me know and we can go grab it.
No dessert? Doesn't pumpkin pie count. It is actually a good running saw. I might have to blow the cob-webs off and give it a workout. It has...
Yes we need to do that. I’m itchin really bad. As soon as weather is good it’s getting a workout. I still have logs to get in Guilford too so...
Nice You have pictures from our first date :whistle:
Thanks JB. Seems to work really well. If the blades cut as good as they look we should be in good shape. Will know for sure when I get to the...
Well I was able to get the new Cat Claw Sharpener up and running today. I made some modifications right out of the box though. I was on...
Keep Guessing ; LOL It's a horse of a different color = Husky 359 ( and you did see that one too , on our first scrounge together ) Figured it...
Yes sir. Should be a useful addition.
Well that is not out of the question. It is there if we need it. Be even better-er" when I get the grapple bucket up and running. I received the...
I don't know if I would consider it waste. Granted it might not be in the most efficient form, but you are still burning it and using what you can...
Nope , not all of them. I honestly have only played around with one from the herd but don't run it that often. It got some light port work ,...