If the wood is clean. I got a square chain I made for competition saws site chain build off in 20". I loaned it out for a guy to run on a 3120...
Now you got to get the gutter attachment if needed. Cats azz if you need or have to do that twice a year like me. I use the flared tip 99% of the...
When I was looking for one I ended up with the husky 125b version and came with 2 tips. Full adjust carb on mine too. husky fuel lines were...
12" cant is cool. Keeps it very even then. Can use same chain and bar too. Can try both rims to see if the 8 will pull them down any.
Dex do you have anything we could run 20" to 24" bars in and use 7T to 8T rims for testing? Start with 7 and then move up to 8 or just run 8?...
Just showing for fun. 3 cuts at a time in very clean wood. Maybe not even 50 cuts on the bar thinking about it. Those 3 cuts got me 4th and in...
Bottom one is new. Only racing cookie cuts on it 3 at a time, 50 or so cuts maybe. No biggie. Was just trying to help you out.
1st bar oregon 3/8 050 60dl untouched oiler holes. Them duralube side cut things. 2nd bar the most used husky branded is .058 3rd bar has oiler...
Le me run and check.
Hmmmm now I might do some trading on 1 of those. I have a solid oregon powermatch 3/8 050 and thinking a 050 or 058 husqvarna branded one too.
Hit you talking a Laser Pro with replaceable tip in .325 050 66dl?
Good Lord man. :thumbs::yes:
key points At first you will think that it is built by Dolmar. That is not the case. This saw is built by Solo. Solo does sell the large Dolmar...
This is a from a dealer of both that shared info with me. i posted this in 09. Here is some info that was passed on by a solo,dolmar,redmax...
The dolmar 6400 7300 7900 was a solo dolmar joint design. Something happen between the 2 companies and solo went on to come out with the 665 675...
Dex another idea. If you have a stock 6400 01 and a soon to be 665. I have a friend that has a new 365SP and I have a PP415 that we could run the...
I dont think a 665 jug will work right on a 6400 with that 1mm less in stroke difference without taking that 665 cylinder down on a mill lathe or...
Havent a clue here on chainsaws, I just like voting :handshake:. The last run of 365 372 I did and some that wasnt finished yet in part stages....
Cant believe there is only 13 people voting on this type of stuff here. :zip: Bump :MM:
Thats why I liked the half wrap on the 166 and traded my full wrap on the other 166 for another half wrap too. The full wrap was terrible skinny...