Also good for racing if you dont want to run dawgless. ;)
I thought so too, with chain thats $20 right there, so $40 for bar. Then ship. If I needed bars snag. :cool:
Here guys save some $$$. With chain BIN 60 + 13 ship. For stihl...
I just gave you a hint in another thread on husky mount in those bars with ULTRA on the bars in black. ;)
The Laser Pro ULTRA bars = Total. Just so you guys know here.
My little echo 3900 has been my go to trim saw around the house. Has a different filter system that is cheaper thank goodness. I was selling it...
Thats the way echo is on that style filter, priced high. I ran mine through the dishwasher to try and keep it going. So far so good. $38 for...
One of my echo's has a filter like that but sets down in so not to set up so high.
Thats what you got to like about ;). I've seen a couple other builders port saws that didnt run so good and then sell them as ported saws to...
I have owned several of each. There isnt really any weight noticed. Cutting firewood filter type wont matter IMO. I do like the high top HD...
If you aint forced to run them where you cut I remove them both. If I order new aftermarket I order the kind without them (customers decision...
I'm just a 2 stroke guy. Give me a 2 stroke blower and pole saw please. :D Seen to many 4 mix nixed in pics. [IMG] [IMG]
copy pasted info I dug up. i have decided that i am going to try something a little different with porting saws. this will be a little different...
HF is this it 4210 358 7200 says for 60 and 61 on mediacat....
Shoot me your part # you are looking for HF.
I dont do square for work chain anymore. I cant file for chit and not needed for firewood. Some guys like it though and buy square grinders for such.
stock 7900 with lot of time on it back then.
I sold that old one for $50 to guy at work. The new one was $129-$149 cant remember.
Same Goran chain on Big Dave Nieger ported 357. 7T rim. Uploaded on Jun 19, 2009 Tested ATOP square filed chain in 10"x10" very dry firm poplar...
Different chain then mine. Goran from Sweden did this one I am testing here. Uploaded on Jun 13, 2008 Using a stock Dolmar 7900 with 8T, testing...