6700 Recoil side without the hand guard installed yet. The remind me of a husky 365 in the cut. [IMG]
Echo 6700 Can you guys see this pic? Try to cheat and take embedded pics straight from my site. This is the Rat Saw I took in trade I posted...
$200 ready to go. Still has the sticker on it on AF cover. Have to check again to see what it said. I have a JD 450 parts saw I have $75 in. I...
Dex the baby brother. JD 450V = 45cc feels little stronger in cut then OE 346 46cc. Same weight and balance of the 346 too. Manual oiler option...
Please get some mounted pics someday. Whats crazy is look at the character of the one in your pic, with the 2 drops on the same side and single...
Just showing as he grew his last year. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Were you able to get the rack? If so someday get a rough score gross and net. What a monster. If you cant tell yeah I'm into the biggies....
Keep antlers on ice and get to tax if want mounted in velvet. I had to use a new cape too as other was ruined. Had to find a summer neck cape so...
What a shame been there had that happen too. I was watching DT3 to hunt one season and had 1000's of cam pics right up to the back field too....
Here is what Brad thought of the JD after testing them back to back with 24" bar buried. I think more then a few were surprised with the yellow...
To many saws not getting used and going to start with some echos first. SOLD I also have a like new JD 450V = Echo 4500, Echo 6700 with updated...
Bloody knuckle. Yep got one today from grinding chains. 1st time and hit same mark twice. o_O:eek::zip:
I had a stihl wheel blow up about 4 years ago.
Tim check the tensioner on that, it is sticking way out. mine wasnt like that on my in-case tensioner, mine was flush. E clip must be missing....
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I consider all saws rat saws. I dont do pretty, I just want runners that can work. I just soon they didnt put letters and crap all over the bars...
This is one of the 262 I have owned. Just not into them. Way overrated IMO. While out cutting firewood and switching from 262 and 3750 back and...
Yep, my dad bought a 130 new. What a PITA saw. I actually forgot how much the darn little saws weighed and vibrated till today when I got it going.
Just pic for ;) while I was grabbing pics in the barn today. The front one runs but 1 shoe broke off clutch. The other parts saw has a good...
46 pages http://www.solo-germany.com/gba_download/9665102/web/9_665_102_en_web_10_2007.pdf PHO dry weight...... [IMG]