Dont ever think I have seen them or took notice before. Thanks.
I have 2 new ones here. Sold all my 066 660 saws.
World Champion covers? Pics?
Fair racing. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Stored outside when no barn. [IMG]
My ported Dave Nieger 357xp and muffler modded 361. Weight as used with b+c and mix and oil. Done at a GTG so scale like this might be off some....
I like the one from my old school hallway bench. I sat on it in HS. They tore down the old school to build new. My dad grabbed the benches. I...
That was part of a set from my granny thats been handed down ( I hate to say). I can remember it as a kid growing up in her house. We just ran...
Which one? I use 3. Nothing fancy for me. Just recycling stuff.
before pics with after [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Dex sold all 3 of them when gas spike first time. Had a 69 camaro blue, the marron one was a 66 Impala convt I was restoring, other one was a 65...
Time for another break. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
The Big Guns. Cant find pics of the semi stock muffler 3120, only video. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I dont collect, I only keep saws in use and running. I see a saw I want to get, build, test and run it. Then I move them on to collectors or...
I give up for now. Fingers tired using laptop.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:drunk: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Getting scary known this isnt even scratching [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] the surface from the ones I have had.
others to show the heated handle 5000 and 490. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The 2 shelf unit you see. I have 9 of those total If I remember right. Had almost all of them full till I started selling them of 2010. Just...
Here is what I called the board on my site. 1st part big letters for board name then sub part in smaller letters. Header = GTG Events...