I just read this and thought you all would like to read if you didnt visit my chainsaw repair site. The explanation Important changes at the...
Thats just the way things are when ported. My 46cc 346 was cutting with saws 20cc larger. with same 3/8 chain used
You know bee keeper David Duncan? He does seminars etc on bees and lives a stones throw away from me. Said he lost 50% over winter....
When I had my .454 Casull I was able to plink with it using .45 LC through it. .454 300 gr hornady xtp factory ammo fps 1650 ftlbs 1813
Now that is what I am talking about. Let'em eat. Thanks Chvymn99 So does the AV still feel way soft like I remember on the 681 from 08-09-10?
Cool, didnt see any video when I went through earlier. Thanks................
Darn I was wanting to hear how they cut with the 20" bars buried in some wood. o_O:(
The 3300 my dad bought new, that I put a rescue handle on. This made my dads saw still startable for him. 21 years of use and still going....
The ones I like are stihl 460 rescue saw handles. Put one on my dad's 3300 as he has gotten older and the oem handle was hurting his hand on...
$170 for a brand new 50cc saw. I ran a 16" 3/8 though. How can you beat it ( I would take it over a 290 that is 6cc bigger and $230 more) ....
I get a kick of the new chainsaw phase folks are going through these past couple of years. Putting stickers on their saws of who worked on them...
Updated black tops with painted black DP muffler. [IMG] [IMG]
I did too and it was fine oiling with this 32" doing rip quartering cuts buried. Also a vote for OEM 7900 tops. Never seen a kit over $200 all...
Thats why I was scared to buy the cheaper cci. But if I hadnt had a choice I would have grabbed it.
Yep thats it. Used it for that and creeping charlie.
For the bigger bearing like I have.
bricks 500 of cci here up to $34.99 I went for the 36.99 bricks of American eagle. Going back for some copper plated 36gr 38gr HP soon. 222rds...
Got 1 of these. The 034 and 036 would have to be the updated ones with newer set up. In my thinking. I went down that road building a 036....
The older 036 bearing was the small one like on a 029 310 390 290 saws too.
Old farmer Tom RIP lived up the road from me, used to tell me to use 2-4-D 2D4 or 2D40 something like that.