Go from cutter top across to raker with straight edge and use feeler gauges to see where you are at.
stihl 066 piston, partner 5000 coil installed to get rid of the limited 11k coil that came in it. 475 505 suck with the stock limited coils IMO.
Think I called it project green jeans. The wild thing covers was a for thought that came later by suggestion.
82.5cc worth of 505 wild thing with self made decals for chits. Yep did a thread on the build.
I never paid attention what the 4 were. I just do 25 on all chains. If the saw can take more and I for some reason not happy with 25 I go 30 (not...
Should be 4 raker heights on that tool. 2 on ends 2 in the middle area. Plus groove scrapper on end.
To the woods I been taking PP365 and PP445 for now.
I have had a bunch of the 60cc ones in 3750. Nice weight to power IMO. I liked them over the way overrated 262xp. Give up alittle in the cut....
Dang Tim you were thinking like me. Screw the freaking saws aka tools. Family is where it is at. :cheers:
Have fun Dex. Screw us, we got our whole lives to see video. ;)
Dex you were who I was trying to convince not to pull the sticker off. Heck wear it off but dont pull it off on purpose.
My favorite from the whole series is the 70.7cc 445. Which when tested against ms440 with dp muffler and a 372xp. 445 outcut them all with 20"...
Some post on my site where I thought about doing a MM. I have since muffler modded 505 and maybe one of the others. Here is what Mike said...
So not to mess up Dex 665 thread. Here is the 415 65cc I was talking about with yellow AF cover on left. Came stock with 24" 3/8 from TSC store....
Being I bet the 665 is so nice and stronger then my 65cc PP415. I wont even touch the muffler on 415 or even think about porting. Just that...
I'm 2 for 2 on picks. :thumbs:
Didnt mean for that to happen. But a 60th sticker on the saw down the road could help on a new or used one to a collector type. Looks like...
Think I would be leaving the 60th anniversary stickers on the solo saws. ;) For resale down the road.
still digging. SOLO Chainsaws This product group is now produced and distributed by the AL-KO Geräte GmbH, Kötz in Germany. More information can...
Article dated Solo 1958-2014.