Only way I would buy another 262 is to flip to it's cult like following. Sort of like stihlheads. Love selling them stihls. :bug: Ever heard the...
Date tag on the 262xp with trap door in rear handle. Saw above this post. [IMG]
I want to say this one didnt have a decomp. But cant remember or confirm from this pic. [IMG]
This other 262 I had had a decomp cylinder. Dont remember the cylinder maker though. Guy I know in Ohio that bought my other older 262, has 6...
I got the lee dies for my .223 reloading too.
1st I seen for that. Not to worry though. Been there sort of. Was at a race and in a hurry to start and warm up the piped 084. Come to sudden...
Looked like cutting butter. :yes:
See what I can dig up. uncle [IMG] son [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] bro [IMG] [IMG] me [IMG] [IMG]
Just beware tags can be replaced on huskys etc. When I was scraping the huskys with broken cases I used to remove the tag and rivets and put in...
I wouldnt drive for it. But would pay that to flip.
Here appears to be a older one with trap door for $200 in Pitts area. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tls/4584482464.html
Overrated saw in my book and wouldnt drive over 20 mins if $100. Sold this one for $300 with b+c. Liked the 3750 better and handling was too....
Like the table display. :thumbs:
3900 thinking this one has a new AF too. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Just so you know there is a tree service guy I do some work on his saws. He is looking for some saws to add to his fleet. I told him I would take...
I never use email alerts on any sites. Not even my own. So it was no biggie for me.
NOS not meaning new old stock either. ;)
Guys on my site if you want to see a fast solo. Look for the thread NOS 681. 70+ year old man racing it. Friends of mine seen it at the races...
Called Filemate. Cheaper other places besides that baileys place. b wants like 4.99 and 100 shipping. :rofl: :lol::doh: 2.99 here...
You said you wanted to see where you were at. If below your raker gage. use the feelers like I said to see where you are at.