I thought Total was made by Tsumura? Just like the Laser Pro ULTRA is the Japan made tsumura or here Total Super.
Isnt that 64cc action. ;)
Just if you going to stay with the plastic crankcase saws. If I was going to carry the weight of a 290 56cc you mise well get the 390 64cc. Same...
He bought a poulan 3300 new many years ago. Has had it 21 years now. Maybe 5 years back I gave him a like new MS290. He basically hated the heavy...
Dad's big saw is 54cc poulan 3300 for 21 years, then a mini mac 130 same time frame. I gave him a ms290 for a big saw and he gave it back a few...
Friend of mine never used nothing bigger then 46cc for as long as I known him, over 20 years. Echo 452 and poulan 260 was his saws. I let him...
I know where a 361 is PHO. In the 3's.
2 arms would be OK. :D
I worked 3 days around the house with a 39cc. Great for trim work cause light. Was on the hill with a 60cc and was wishing I had my 71cc to...
If your happy with a 250. Man dont try a 361 or 044.
I've had 2 025 and a 250 and sell as quick as possible. Good saws for 45cc. But I like my other 45cc 46cc saws better, metal crankcases etc.
Got a guy on my site needing a IPL for a 73 if you can scan it or have one on pdf?
Who pays $10 a gal at the pump for race gas? :bug: Last I seen was Cam 2 in the pump about $5. 114 octane I think too.
OK that makes my $56 spent and 20min drive look real good. Thanks............:thumbs:
Randy if your running non alcohol gas stick with your oil. I just like knowing mine wont separate with alcohol gas I use. :thumbs: KL200 was...
What are they costing local in your area Gary? The one in my pic was bought local about 5 years ago for my barn sign collection. But I aint...
I wouldnt use super tech or r50. I use original KL-200 100% though. I like it due to staying mixed with ethanol.
A041 mount like posted above.
Bench #2 has that same 4x5' sign over it. If yours is the 4x5. [IMG]
Just using those numbers given. Looks like a craftsman version of poulan. Get 14" A041 mount. Now make sure that is what you got. Those...