Keep the tractor/wife pics coming ;)
You're going to love it. Instead of a drawer, think of it as a coal sifting-ash management system. After two full winters, my ash pan compartment...
I've got it on DVR. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet. At the beginning of Shark Week I set the DVR to record all the new stuff. If I catch...
My slowest is a Wild Thing......but it used to be my only. I cut 10 cords of Red Oak with it in Feb '12 :headbang:and decided it was time for a...
Lately..... [media]
I have katydids, watched the chickens run one down the other day.
[IMG] +1 for the Oregon file guide. It does take some practice to get used to it (left and right sides of the chain particularly). To me, the...
I had a big Sycamore hit by lightening in my yard years ago. It made 2 cords and burned fine after CSS for 2 years.
1536 sqft heated, 1.5 cord. New house, very tight.
I burned a lot of it about 15 years ago. Bocefus summed it up nicely.
^^^This^^^ Especially if you have a set of forks.
The S&W M&P Shield 9MM is on my wife's short list for a CC weapon.
On WS website- stove gallery- custom color stoves, there are a few pics of custom stoves with matching pipe. May be others in the regular stove...
WS has it, custom painted to match your stove if you want.
Ignore manufacturers BTU claims. The Englander is 40% larger, it's going to make more heat.
Location? We have members from AL to AK:yes: The Englander 30 is always a highly recommended budget stove.
You're right Woody. That's why I'd rather burn oak. No thorns, cuts and splits easier.
You'll like it Woody. Try a load on a cold windy day :firepit:
Definitely not Hackberry. American Elm is a good guess. As Blujacket said, you'll know when you split it.
OO burns hot. Much hotter than oak. Easy to overheat your house with if you are not used to it and I wouldn't load up an old leaky stove with it-...