Enjoy the fried chicken:chef:
Specs on Solo's site show the 681 to be lighter than the 665.? Typo?
Hmm. To me the difference in store bought eggs vs fresh eggs is like the difference in homegrown tomatoes vs store bought or fresh sea food vs...
Jackpot
As stated, look for the natural cracks in the wood and aim for them (log on the right). [IMG] If there are no cracks, take your best guess and...
[IMG]
Chicken tractor :rofl: :lol: I'll let jetjr explain.
I've seen that orange stuff in fuel systems over the years, but never in a chainsaw. The way it beads up I always assumed it was rust stained...
We have one hen setting right now. From what I've read, pretty unusual for "production" bred hens. The broodiness trait has been almost bred out...
I raised meat rabbits as a kid. Good eating.
Meat rabbits or pet rabbits?
Please help us spread the word — eggs from hens raised on pasture are far more nutritious than eggs from confined hens in factory farms. LATEST...
Anyone else have chickens? My quote from UncleJoe's recent thread: My daughter got 4 hens and a rooster supplied by the UofA for 4-H kids to...
Also: You're right about run time, most homeowners are just going to be airing up tires and maybe blowing something off occasionally. Even the...
Wow, 10 years of commercial use from an oil-less. When I had a framing crew, we ran off a 60 gal ~13 cuft/min oil lubed but I always kept a small...
Not sure which model you got, but you got it at ~ 1/3 price. Personally I don't like oil-less compressors, too noisy and they don't last long. But...
Looks good and very handy.
My daughter got 4 hens and a rooster supplied by the UofA for 4-H kids to show. Golden Sex-Links, absolute egg laying machines. The 4 hens average...
[IMG] The Penobscot people smoked the dried leaves as a substitute for tobacco. It may also have been chewed. ^From Wikipedia^
Cummins-6 Dakota-8 Dakota #2-8 Rouge-4 Mazda-4 Cruze-4 Wrangler-6 Rock Crawler-8 Bass Boat-6 Bayliner-4 Welder/generator-2 Generator-1 ATV-1...