Never heard of a FP cord. Locally, wood is measured by the "rick"- 4'x8'x typically 16". Most folks know the proper definition of a cord but no...
:rofl: :lol::like:
Thanks Dave. I got a PM of Charlie's passing, very sad. I don't know how I missed the thread. RIP Charlie and God be with your family.
@charlie did you get the probe installed?
G Go to the sub-forum you want to post in. At the top right of the page there is a "post new thread" box.
:popcorn:
Woodstock has some nice welded seam pipe, custom painted if you prefer, for a very reasonable price. FWIW, I'm using 8' of cheap single wall pipe...
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: I've been very impressed with my Echo...
Higher octane=Less explosive=More stable. If an engine doesn't need high octane fuel (to prevent pre-detonation) , it will produce less power on...
Nice. Do you have a favorite yet?
For that price, buy both and sell the one you like least for $375.
Soapstone absorbs heat, twice as much as steel per pound. It takes longer to get the stone up to temp, but all that stored heat is later released...
I'm 100% wood heat, have been most of my life. It hasn't been a problem yet but I could get by on a couple of electric space heaters in a pinch,...
The rule was reciprocating. Hopefully all your outhouse activities are going in one direction :doh:
I'm thinking about ordering Rhode Island Red RIR) males and Rhode Island White (RIW) females to breed my own "Cinnamon Queen" sex links. I've read...
^The Cummins on the dyno^-- Do they sell the smoked corn at the concession stand?:smoke::jaw:
http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FILE22876.PDF Specs on page 34 Glad you got it back.
I agree, the problem is the owner. But if I can't legally "take care" of him. I'd rather not end up in a feud but it's time for phase two. IMHO...
I'm in the middle of a 48 hour shift. My daughter called and said the neighbor's dog has killed most of the flock. The dog got one rooster a few...
^ To add to the list: My oldest daughter also has 10 commercial style broilers and 4 commercial turkeys to show. So, I have fried chicken,...