I've never been there but fished Blue Mnt Lake/Petit Jean River a few times. Nice crappie.
I got mine shipped for ~$260. They were having some kind of special.
Nice cube XJ. Good to see another "local". I used to live in the Mansfield area, anywhere close to you?
[ATTACH]
With controls on the back, definitely not an insert.
[ATTACH] I found a couple of pics from a google search (don't ask ;)). No helpful info or model number.
It sounds like a fireplace insert.
Nice 4 stroking between the cuts. Tune sounds good.
Put it on youtube and post a link. Cant load it directly to the site.
Not the American Elm we have. The bark is much too course. Locust.?
Loading 5 cords of 8" wood in the stove- Better keep the stove door hinges well lubed.:hair::headbang:
Nice. I bought one used a couple of years ago. No problems, LOTS of power for the big and nasties, and mine is noticeably quieter than most...
Very interesting thread. It appears to disprove the wind is more important than sun theory. And my stacks are in the shade 90% of the day, but my...
+1 I noticed the same thing overseas. I saw one full sized Chevy 4x4, I think it was in Italy. It looked like a monster truck sitting in traffic.
I like maps:thumbs:
@stihl sawing also has a DW
Welcome Razo. Nice pics. Just keep getting a little more ahead and you'll eventually get to 3+ years. Keep an eye on the chimney, creosote can...
@Woody Stover has one. I think he likes it but I believe they have a reputation of high maintenance, high priced parts.
I predict your wood usage will go down by 1/3, cooling bill too. Attic insulation is the best bang for your buck and relatively easy to install....
That's almost exactly how I built my attic access, works great. When I get into the attic for Christmas decorations every winter, it's like being...