The Ganberg looks nice, just more money and time that I don't want to spend. I do kick around the idea though. I don't free hand, I use an...
[IMG] Y'all remember this sticker from the motorcycle/atv days? It's easy to forget the simple stuff. My 036 came with a slightly used safety...
Could have been a factory defect. I bet it cuts fine now but time will tell. I went through a lot of cutting circles/binding chains learning how...
If the problem is a dull chain, it's not the fact that it's extremely dull, It's that it is dull on one side. That makes it cut crooked (circles)...
Probably an over-fire issue. The 30 has lots of happy users and I don't ever remember hearing of any warping problems.
When there is damage to the cutters on one side of the chain, the saw cuts so crooked that it will bind the bar/chain up within the first few...
I bet you hit a rock with that new chain, or something.
[MEDIA]
^That's probably what I would do.^
It's 30% air space and 50% water weight. That leaves 20% for firewood :confused::rofl: :lol:
Shame on PE, it's a known problem.
I forgot to add- I also burned the same amount of wood both winters, but the second winter (last winter) but it was a LOT colder than the winter...
Welcome Deacon.
My first year with an EPA stove, I burned red oak that was CSS one year. 24% on the MM. I didn't have any problems but the next year was...
Just short of flush makes sense
Move the stove back and install a heat shield. Move the flue forward. Or don't sweep the last 12" of the pipe. It's the hottest part and should...
Low rakers?
You could always CSS some extra and sell it to pay for the new toys. That's what I do :saw:
With a cat probe it's easy. Anything above ~55oF will light off the cat and the temp will climb.