https://woodheatstoves.com/free/NFPA211_old.pdf Page 38
Good luck. With the pellet stove at the other end of the house, you should do fine.
What did you order?
+1 KaptJaq I don't know how sensitive that barometer is but it may indicate the need for a OAK.
Yep, that's a FP that had a pre EPA slammer installed. The FP looks clean enough to me. Has the chimney been thoroughly cleaned also? If so, I'd...
Looks good
I've got a S&W 2206 that feels just right. Shoots great too.
FWIW, I would use single wall pipe, if you can maintain the 18" CTC with it. While you are trying to warm the shop and pushing the stove hard, a...
There are earless goat breeds. Weird, I know.
I tried about everything to get permanent marker off a white plastic name tag recently; gas, glass cleaner, degreasers, surface cleaners, oven...
It is a small world:cheers:
+1 And preheated air. I have seen some of the retrofit threads, very interesting but I wonder haw much more efficiency are they gaining?...
Todd, are you still burning gas in the basement? Any plans to change that back to wood?
What kind of stove are you planning? I would build a little custom, about 1 cuft.
The loaded cart pic disappeared. I saw it last night, now only a ? mark. I've been getting a lot of "bad gateway" errors, may be related.?
Art, IMHO, you may want to reconsider going through the roof. Going through the wall requires a wall thimble, a Class A "T" and Class A pipe from...
Where is Dennis?
Small world. You should be able to give them spot on advice about it.
Welcome to the FHC. Don't forget and leave the door open :binoculars:
Nice buy. +1 on the muffler mod and carb re-tune, really wakes it up.