The seller listed it as a Princess on Jan 10th
I had one 5 1/2 years ago. I had a framing crew, now I'm a firefighter. Love it.
Mike, my splitter has a homemade work table on each side of the beam built off the original log catcher. It works well in the horizontal mode and...
Or move the window. I wonder how much radiant heat will be lost through the glass.
Makes sense, did not know that.
I do have a new, very tight house. When we open or close an exterior door it will rattle every closed door in the house due to the pressure change...
Considering the saw starts, idles and runs fine (as do the other three saws tested) I suspect the gauge. I pulled on each saw many times, until...
Correction: New flue was 6"x16'.
I was thinking of this thread yesterday while bucking a 29" Red Oak with my 036. Not sure what I was thinking before. I used my 036 against my old...
That saw would bring $300 in a weeks time on my local CL.
How does the Nashua compare to the Summit in cuft? The Nashua may draft fine on the 6" flue. It's worth a try and if you go ahead and swap the...