the Golds have some pretty good numbers....will have to see....sold some last year, they seemed fine
hmmm...older style burnpot.....in retrospect, might be the burn pot you want....depends on how hard you run the stove..... Nice job on install, as...
yea, everyone picking up at the same time is one thing, but a lot of folks requiring delivery at the same time is a logistical nightmare
is 240 tons a lot? For us, 240 tons, at this time of year (July), wont last us 5 days. Im getting nervous about pellet supply this fall....get yer...
interesting flyer, but am I missing something? Whats the PRICE? Its easy to take $25 off of something, but means nothing unless you know what the...
Hot, humid, hurricane coming up the coast to mess with us on the 4th. No central air, but Ive got a window-mount A/C sitting downstairs in the...
Don- Depends on the model.....we stock the weldments as well, as offtimes they do get replaced.....never because they are bent though.....we end...
they don't do that here....
I've seen the motor mount assembly bend in those older chain drive units, causing misalignment and maybe noise, but I've never seen a warped box...
banging slide plates are generally from slide plate with gummy deposits on them, especially after they warm up..... As for auger bearings going...
Harman doesn't use brass, but rather bronze, as sleeve bearings for the pusher arm in the feed mechanism....I know.....not a lot of wear, evenso....
Cosworth Vega, baby!
we had a good may, June, and April....cant figure out why these guys don't keep product in anticipation of a shortage. I am being told by some...